Author: Olguta - Pastry Workshop
- 110g butter, softened
- 200g white sugar
- 1 egg
- 140g all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 100g salted potato chips, crushed
- 8 bacon slices
- 50g dark chocolate chips
- 30g mini-marshmallows
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium flame and fry the bacon until crisp. Remove it on paper towels and let the bacon slices cool completely.
- Crush the bacon slices into smaller pieces and place aside.
- Sift the flour with baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and place aside.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F and lined 2 baking sheets with baking paper.
- Mix the butter with sugar for 5 minutes until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until incorporated then fold in the potato chips, bacon slices, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter on your prepared pans and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes at most until the edges turn golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool in the pan before serving.
Recipe by Pastry Workshop at http://pastry-workshop.com/bacon-cookies-fursecuri-cu-bacon/